- This event has passed.
Mental Health Town Hall Discussion
Thursday, August 13, 2020,2:00 pm - 3:15 pm EDT
The Cross College Alliance is hosting a virtual town hall discussion on the “Impact of COVID-19 on the Mental Health of College Students.” Email questions in advance to: josephineCCA@gmail.com.
The panelists will include:
- Kathleen Moore, Executive Director of the Florida Mental Health Institute at USF’s College of Behavioral and Community Sciences
- Anne Fisher, Counseling & Wellness Program Director at New College of Florida
- Vyata Mungur, Mental Health Therapist at State College of Florida
- State Rep. David Silvers, District 87
- Erin Robinson, Director of Health Services at Ringling College of Art and Design
- Duane Khan, Counseling & Wellness Program Associate Director of New College of Florida